Monday, January 6, 2020
Airline safety regulation
I think the role around turning off cell phones during take off and landing is over-rated. Apparently, the rationale we are given for this is that cell phone signals can interfere with signals between the pilot and the control tower. However, I can understand if this is the case 20 years ago when both cell phone and air travel start to popularize. You would think that after 20 years of development that this will no longer be an issue anymore. Not sure whether this is just part of a custom or is turning off cell phones actually mean anything. But don't get me wrong, I am turning off mine every time during air travel just to be safe. Just because I don't want to risk it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
it's not useful for me not to use smartphone. In addition, the passengers have to turn on airplane mode. I'm always sleeping when I'm in there haha
ReplyDelete