Monday, January 6, 2020
Airline Safety Regulations I'd Like to See Changed
I think that every rule which passengers have to observe is reasonable. That is why airline companies should be safe for them. Everyone who gets to airplane has to be checked in immigration at the airport. When I went to north island in the Christmas holiday, I was checked in there. In there, people go through a kind of gate to examine body. At that time, I was examined in the gate many times. The reason is that I putted on my belt. The gate reacts to somethings made from iron. But nobody uses it as weapons. Thus, I would like the gate not to react to iron somethings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
Sometimes it makes you even more nervous when you hear the metal detector beeps
ReplyDelete