Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Zoos nowadays serve no useful purpose and should be banned - Ayaka
Zoos nowadays serve no useful purpose and should be banned, I disagree this sentence. If the animals in the zoos are lived in bad condition, it should be banned. But most zoos are in humane conditions. In addition, I think zoos are useful for education to kids. Children can learn lots of things from animals in zoos. From the experience when I visited zoo in my country, I learn why it is important to protect the environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
Do you feel that wild animals should be free and not kept in cages or kept in a secured place for conservation and education purposes?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your opinion. I agree with yours. But zoo will not be abandoned.
ReplyDeleteI agree to your idea. Children hardly interact with animals in Japan. So I think zoo is good opportunity to touch and learn to animals.
ReplyDelete