Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...

You are so patient Evan and yes, our safety should be a top priority.
ReplyDeleteI agree your idea. Safety travel is the most important thing for us.
ReplyDeleteI think it must have some balance between safety and convenience. In my opinion, it still too strictly for all passengers.
ReplyDeletethe most things I want is safety. To be safe, people should be checked before boarding it.
ReplyDeleteIt is standard protocol and of course we should be obliged to follow their instructions, no questions asked. For some countries getting through airport securities may be more convenient. For others, it may take a while and patience should be a virtue.
ReplyDelete