I have never tried alternative medicine because I am always fine. If I have sick, I usually go to hospital or take a ordinary medicine. I heard people living other countries do not often go to hospital, but in Japan, we have medical expense deduction system so we are able to get treatments at a low prices at the hospital. As a result, I do not have to take alternative medicine. Also, taking alternative medicine is needed high cost more than going to the hospital or taking ordinary medicine.
However, I am interested in alternative medicine. When I was a child, my grandmother used to do moxibustion for my father, and he looked comfortable. i want to try it someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
That good to know that your hospital offer cheap prices for medical care.
ReplyDeleteThat is why people in Japan choose hospital.
ReplyDelete