Monday, January 6, 2020
Airline Safety Regulations I'd like to change
I want to complain about limit of liquid that we can bring in the airplane. Actually, when I came to New Zealand from Japan, I had perfume and gel wax for hair. However, because we could bring only 100ml liquid in the airplane, I should get rid of gel wax. I thought that unless the liquid was risky thing like oil, we were allowed to bring liquid any amount.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
No comments:
Post a Comment