My favorite project is OFF THE BEATEN TRACK designed by Rata Scott von Tippelskirch. Actually, I do not know the purpose of this project, but I was intuitively attracted to this house. I really like the big windows, the house surrounded by nature, the fireplace and the solar panels with this design. This design is probably for a house to be built in the mountains, and I think this will be very helpful in taking advantage of New Zealand's open space. If I become a grandmqa, I would like to live in such a house as a second home to enjoy the leisure of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...



No comments:
Post a Comment