Sunday, December 1, 2019
Graduate Exhibition 2019
I choose this building. This is lecture building in school. There are some reasons I like this.
Firstly, this building makes the student comfortable when they study. I think that it is important to study comfortable place. That is why they cannot focus on studying if it is noisy, strange room.
Secondly, there are many spaces they chat with each other. One of the meaning we go to school is that we have social skills. Therefore, it is not good for them to just study. In this building, there are many space. In conclusion, they should have the skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...



No comments:
Post a Comment