Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
No problem! Boss Dong
ReplyDeleteThis is my last week.........Cherish our happy time.
DeleteI think talk to me has good effects and make our personality change.
ReplyDeleteI am agree with your idea absolutely. I am so happy to communicate with you many times.
Delete:>
DeleteThank you for sharing about your country's traditional habit. I think you are doing your best because you are so kind and friendly :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment is from Saaya:)
DeleteSorry...
Ha ha, you too. Having so much fun talking with you. Why the screen showed ""unknown?
DeleteThank you David, since you are inviting everyone to talk to you, there will be a lot of people who will come to you. So I think we will start booking our appointment, there's going to be a long queue waiting for their turn to converse with you hahahaha jokes..........I see the difference, when we first started the course compared to these days, in IELTS you used to sit at the back sitting quietly and now you started to joke with other classmates, so for me you have done a great job, keep it up.
ReplyDelete