Letters from Iwo Jima
Letters from Iwo Jima,
is a movie made in 2006 directed by an American director Clint Eastwood describing
a story during World War 2. The main character is a Japanese army solder
Tadamichi Kuribayashi (played by Ken Watanabe) and he fought as a leader
against American army on Iwo Jima (Iwo Island). This movie describes a letter
he wrote to his family and was received by them after 61 years. You may get mixed
feeling.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
No comments:
Post a Comment