Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Graduate Exhibition 2019: BYPASS
The Project i would like to introduce is PYPASS. It was designed by JOSHUA WEIR.
The building currently is a restaurant. It is renovated by adjoining new structure for restaurant's facilities.
The strongest presence of this project is the laneway, which is becoming a new by pass for foot trafic in the erea. Being located in the Bath street, center of Dunedin, the project is a good example for preserving and renovating old building in the city center.
I suppose that this project is also a good example for Ha Noi, my hometown, which has been dealing with the same proplem in preserving its heart - the old quarter, where people are living and doing business in a very poor condition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...



I surprised that it became a new by pass.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I interested in building in Ha Noi:)