Hi
As per personality test result which I did and my profile came out as a BIG THINKER
It was analysed as a talkative, curious, logical, self-sufficient, ingenious, bored by routine, can be rude, rebellious and critical of others kind of person.
Looking at it, I do have a positive qualities and also negative qualities and I do agree with all of it.
To know me better, I can't stand a person who is selfish and a bully and by these it always trigger my unfavourable qualities which is rudeness and criticising others.
Most of the time I am quiet because I am a quiet person
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m Shutaro Endo. My personality is Provider. Provider is sympathetic, easy-going and steady. In addition, It is caring,...
-
I am not a frequent flier, maybe once each year. When I take a flight, I often feel excited and satisfied with anythin...
-
I come from WuHan which is a big city in the middle of China on the Yangtze River with a huge population of over 11 million people an...
BIG THINKER!!Wow, that's great! And ingenious, it is impressive. Yeah I agree with you, everyone has positive side and negative side.
ReplyDeleteHi, so if you see yourself as a quiet person, do you disagree with the personality tests characterization of you as talkative?
ReplyDeleteDavid :-)
I think so David, maybe I disagree with that one lol
Deletei like how you say this "To know me better, I can't stand a person who is selfish and a bully and by these it always trigger my unfavourable qualities which is rudeness and criticising others".
ReplyDeleteTo know you to know me for a better world, isnt it?
I agree BMC........I think this is the best class and classmates I have never had since Kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteI cannot stand those who are like you said too.
ReplyDeleteI think you are not a quite person. You have your idea, and can talk it to others.
ReplyDelete